OK well it is official that P90X3 is going to be available December 10th, 2013 and I am very excited.
What is P90X Going To Be Like?
- They are basically saying that P90X3 is going to be unlike any other workout you have ever seen and is guaranteed to get you ripped. I like that. P90X3 is going to consist of 20 workouts which are only 30 minutes each. I love this. If you focus and go hard 30 minutes is all you need!
- If you think 30 minutes is not long enough just take a crossfit class or look at the Focus T25 workout and you will see that is all you need! Tony has said this has been in the works since November 2012 so you know they are putting time into this. I have heard that there will be a lot of MMA type moves in this as well which I love!
The truth is P90X3 is another tool to use in your fitness goals. You need to use the tools and make the commitment! I cannot wait to get going with this one!
Sign up below! I am going to be having a P90X3 Challenge group so we can all start the New Year right! Who is with me???
Equipment Needed For P90X 3?
- Well I am not 100% positive on this yet, but I would imagine you are going to be using similar equipment as with P90X & P90X2. Most workouts will let you get away with workout bands, but I would say get dumbbells. Same thing for a pull up bar. If you have one then use it, if not bands can work as well.
- With P90X2 there was some stability ball work and medicine ball work.
- Bottom line is this… if you can get the right equipment you will have the best results. All the workouts have modifications so you can get away with not having it all, but in the end a pull up bar is going to always get you better results the using the power bands in the door jam.